A Thank you message is a message that is said or written to someone in acknowledgment of a favor, a benefit to express appreciation.
The message can be accompanied by a phrase that has a reason why you are thanking the person.
Below is a list of thank you message phrases that can accompany thank you messages when you are writing a thank you note.
The importance of Thank you Messages (Gratitude) in life.
There are several benefits associated with gratitude practice from showing kindness, boosting self-esteem and much more.
Most employees desire to be appreciated. When your boss or fellow employees appreciate you, it makes you want to work harder and harder.
This is simply because your value and humanity are appreciated boosting self-esteem and greater confidence.
Also, saying thank you contributes to good physical health.
A study conducted by Personality and Individual Differences showed that people who are grateful felt healthier than other people.
They experience lesser aches, pains and general health problems.
Thank You Phrases and Message Samples.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate you taking the time.
- I appreciate the assistance.
- I appreciate your consideration.
- I appreciate your help.
- I appreciate your time.
- I especially appreciate.
- I sincerely appreciate.
- I am grateful for your help.
- I am so very thankful for your time.
- I appreciate.
- My sincere thanks.
- My sincere appreciation.
- My sincere gratitude.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- My best wishes.
- Thank you for the help.
- Thank you for your assistance.
- Thank you for taking the time.
- Thank you for your consideration.
- Thank you for your encouragement.
- Thank you for your time.
- Thank you for your support.
- Thank you for spending time with me.
- Thank you for taking the trouble to help me.
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- Many thanks for your assistance.
- Many thanks for the opportunity.
- Many thanks for your time.
- You have my gratitude.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
These are some of the phrases you can use to express your gratitude. Always be sincere when using them.
You can use the list of phrases above to appreciate anyone.
However, there are more phrases that you can use in different occasions. For example, there are thank you phrases that can be used to:
- Thank Your teacher.
- Giving thanks at a wedding.
- Thanking Your Boss at work.
- Thanking business associates and much more.
The phrase that follows or starts before the thank you message depends on the type of occasion.
How to reply to a Thank You Messages.
When someone writes a thank you note or sends a thank you message appreciating what you have done, there is a way to accept the thank you message.
Below is a list of phrases to chose from:
- My pleasure.
- That’s all right.
- You’re very welcome.
- Don’t mention it.
- You’re welcome.
- Not at all.
- It wasn’t a problem at all.
- It’s my pleasure.
- It’s nothing.
- The pleasure is all mine.
Let us know how do you say thank you in the comment box below.