Giving birth is a noble thing to do. When you see that bundle of joy, that you struggled to give birth to, smile back at you, you feel a certain sense of satisfaction and achievement.
However, after pregnancy, a woman’s body fundamentally changes. The abdominal muscles separate. Stretch marks develop. Stubborn fat deposits form in the most unlikely body parts. The body weight increases.
With all these developments, the woman’s self-esteem takes a nose dive. Even with physical exercises and a stringent diet program, these post-pregnancy changes refuse to go away.
Most women resign to fate; they grudgingly accept their post-pregnancy bodies. But, the good news is that, with the invention of a mommy makeover, you can get your pre-pregnancy body if you want.
This is a tailored, single stage procedure, combining a number of plastic surgery procedures. This includes procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift, buttock augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, and vaginal rejuvenation.
It is designed to restore a woman’s body back to its pre-pregnancy shape and appearance.
Mommy Makeover Cost
Mommy makeover cost differs from patient to patient. However, on average, this procedure costs between $10,000 and $30,000.
Factors that influence the overall cost include:
- The number and type of procedures included: some patients choose to undergo some of the procedures while leaving out some.
- The surgeon’s fees: A surgeon with many years of experience, long-standing reputation and reputable training background are likely to charge higher than less-experienced surgeons.
- The facility/hospital expenses: A surgeon operating from a hospital is likely to charge more than those operating from private surgical suites. This is because, in the hospital, among other advantages, there are advanced emergency equipment, on-site nurses and anesthesiologists.
- The geographic location of your surgeon’s practice: The cost of living in a given city affects the surgeon’s fees. The more expensive it’s to operate in a given city; the higher will be the surgeon’s fees.
- Pre-operative and post-operative medical tests: Apart from the surgery, other likely costs include:
- Pre-operative appointments
- Post-operative appointments
- Surgical bandages and drains
- Support garments
- Antibiotics and pain medications
- Anesthesia: Because mommy makeover is an intensive procedure, it requires general anesthesia. The anesthesia may be administered by an anesthesiologist or a nurse. Anesthesiologists are slightly expensive than nurses but they are better in administering the anesthesia.
Below is a price list for Mommy Makeover Cost for Dallas, Atlanta, Florida, AZ, Ohio, Texas, and other more places.
The table includes the average, lowest and highest prices for a mommy makeover surgery.
The cost, however, is not fixed, each surgeon has his/hers depending on factors that influence the cost.
We recommended you schedule a consultation with your surgeon once you have identified one to know more about what they offer.
Mommy Makeover Costs
|Location||Lowest Price||Highest Price||Average Price|
Many plastic surgeons offer a variety of cheap and affordable mommy makeover financing packages. Some of the allowed financing options include:
- in-office financing options
- Personal credit cards
- Medical credit cards
- Retirement account loans
- Home equity loans
Doing mommy makeover is cheaper than doing the individual surgeries separately.
Before you go for the procedure, make sure that you get a financing option that best suits your budget.
However, avoid the temptation of cutting the corners. The quality of the service and the reputation of the surgeon should always take priority over the cost.
Cost of other related Treatments
- Tummy Tuck Cost in different locations and Financing options.
- Liposuction Cost: Here is the cost of liposuction surgery for different body parts.